Our Core Working Areas:
- Skilled and employable vocational training to tribal and School dropout youths;
- Sustainable rural livelihood programs for marginalized farmers and landless population;
- Livelihood generation activities for underprivileged and deprived youths living in rural, especially in tribal areas;
- Sanitary Napkins making training to tribal girls and women, and make them aware about using napkins during menstruation periods;
- Nutrition development programs for rural and tribal women and children (0-5 years) including awareness on sanitation, hygiene and safe drinking water practices ;
- Activities for prevention and care against HIV/Aids for injecting drug users;
- Livelihood & Development activities for leprosy affected youths;
- Promoting education and re-linking school dropout youths with education as well as with vocational education;
- Value addition training programmes for rural & tribal women;
- Awareness building on climate change measures & environment protection.
- Community strengthening and ownership development programs.
- Capacity building, Life skills, EDP & Career oriented trainings to youths, students, teachers & professionals.
Our Target groups:
- Tribal youths and women;
- Marginalized farmers and landless labour;
- School dropout youths;
- Adolescent girls and girls child;
- Malnutrition women and children (0-5 years);
- Leprosy affected youths;
- Injecting drug users & MSM ;
- Handloom and handicraft artisans;
- Other MVG communities